Pages

Rabu, 10 Juni 2015

MF8 Starminx I Black Corner Turning Dino Dodecahedron Twisty Toy 12 Sides Puzzle Cube

MF8 Starminx I Black Corner Turning Dino Dodecahedron Twisty Toy 12 Sides Puzzle Cube
B00N3FI7C2


MF8 Starminx I Black Corner Turning Dino Dodecahedron Twisty Toy 12 Sides Puzzle Cube

Product Details

  • Sales Rank: #603317 in Toys & Games
  • Color: Black Body

Features

  • Corner turning Dodecahedron puzzle, doesn't shape shift
  • Diffculty: Easy
  • size: 9cm = 3.54 inches
  • Can feel stiff out of the box, need lube and breaking in time
  • Stickers Color: white, yellow, red, blue, light blue, purple, pink, green, light green, gray, orange, and light yellow

B00N3FI7C2
Related Search :

MF8 Starminx I Black Corner Turning Dino Dodecahedron Twisty Toy 12 Sides Puzzle Cube




You're reading an article about MF8 Starminx I Black Corner Turning Dino Dodecahedron Twisty Toy 12 Sides Puzzle Cube and you can find articles MF8 Starminx I Black Corner Turning Dino Dodecahedron Twisty Toy 12 Sides Puzzle Cube this with the url http://ametafisicadasorquideas.blogspot.com/2015/06/mf8-starminx-i-black-corner-turning.html, you should share it or copying and pasting it if the article MF8 Starminx I Black Corner Turning Dino Dodecahedron Twisty Toy 12 Sides Puzzle Cube This is very beneficial to your friends, but do not forget to put the link MF8 Starminx I Black Corner Turning Dino Dodecahedron Twisty Toy 12 Sides Puzzle Cube source.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar