Pages

Senin, 20 April 2015

Cheap My First Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll

My First Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll
B00IO1HZPK

Product Description

There's magic and love in every hug from Princess Rapunzel! This adorable baby princess has rooted hair and her very own sparkling baby bottle. Feed Princess (name) when she is hungry and be sure to give her lots of hugs. With her shimmering gown and matching tiara, Rapunzel is the perfect doll to cuddle!


My First Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll

Product Details

  • Sales Rank: #167767 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: My First Disney Princess
  • Model: 79140
  • Dimensions: 11.00" h x 4.25" w x 7.00" l,

Features

  • This adorable baby princess has rooted hair
  • Baby has very own sparkling baby bottle
  • Feed Princess Rapunzel when she is hungry
  • Shimmering gown and matching tiara
  • Rapunzel is the perfect doll to cuddle!

B00IO1HZPK
Related Search :

My First Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll




You're reading an article about Cheap My First Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll and you can find articles Cheap My First Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll this with the url http://ametafisicadasorquideas.blogspot.com/2015/04/cheap-my-first-disney-princess-deluxe.html, you should share it or copying and pasting it if the article Cheap My First Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll This is very beneficial to your friends, but do not forget to put the link Cheap My First Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll source.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar