Pages

Jumat, 10 April 2015

Best My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American

My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American
B00N145NV8

Product Description

The My Life As Doll is poseable with a soft torso. She has eyes with long eyelashes, and her eyes open and close. Her hair is rooted and can be brushed and styled, providing hours of playtime for your child. Most 18-inch doll clothing and accessories will fit the My Life As Doll. The PVC surface of the doll can be wiped clean, should she ever get dirty.


My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American

Product Details

  • Sales Rank: #95470 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Madame Alexander
  • Model: 18720
  • Dimensions: 4.00" h x 18.00" w x 8.50" l,

Features

  • My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American, Doll Stands 18" High
  • 18" doll is completely poseable with a soft torso
  • Fabulous, fun hair to play with and style
  • Fits most 18" scale accessories and clothing
  • Made of cotton, PVC and poly-blended fabric, washable Surface

B00N145NV8
Related Search :

My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American




You're reading an article about Best My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American and you can find articles Best My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American this with the url http://ametafisicadasorquideas.blogspot.com/2015/04/best-my-life-as-hair-stylist-doll.html, you should share it or copying and pasting it if the article Best My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American This is very beneficial to your friends, but do not forget to put the link Best My Life as a Hair Stylist Doll, African American source.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar